Buddhism in Every Day Life Series with Ani Choekyi
This workshop series is offered at 6:30 pm each Wednesday and Friday evening in August-September by visiting teacher, Ani Choekyi, an ordained Tibetan Buddhist Nun from Israel. Classes are offered on a donation basis and are open to everyone regardless of experience with Buddhist philosophy or practice. Please contact the office to regiser (812-336-6807 or email@example.com)
1. August 3: Buddhism in our Culture
2. August 8: What about Feelings in Buddhism?
3. August 10: Depression and Buddhism
4. August 15: Remorse & Guilt
5. August 17: Goals and How to Avoid Them
6. August 22: What is Enlightenment?
7. August 24: A Guide to Meditation
8. August 29: What are realizations?
9. August 31: Myths of Suffering & Happiness
10. Sept. 5: The Poison-Swallowing Peacock
11. Sept. 12: Tantra: The Path of the Impatient Bodhisattva
12. Sept. 14: Teacher & Student/Studying Well & Teaching Well
13. Sept 19 Reliance & Self Reliance/Trust & Responsibility
14. Sept. 21 Recognizing all the Pitfalls
15. Sept. 28 What is the One Most Important Thing on the Buddhist Path?